This week there will be two Etsy Shopper features so that we are back on schedule! Yay! What a treat! Tonight will of course feature earrings by Etsy sellers and tomorrow will be Halloween items, so be sure to stop back!
The first two Etsy Shopper features had a mixture of both conventional items and recycled ones. I am shifted the focus from here on out to focus ONLY on recycled products that are handmade by the wonderful people selling on Etsy.com. There are plenty of items to chose from which makes me so happy and as usual impressed. Be prepared to be blown away and finding yourself in these shops ooo-ing and ahh-ing at what they have created! I found a really nice mix of fancier pieces and pairs that are just plain fun!
So onward! and enjoy!
Remember that you need to scroll past the pictures to get a product description and link to each seller’s shop, just match the numbers from the pictures to the descriptions…
1. These Pumpkin Spice Earrings are made from 18kt gold plated wires with a recycled, vintage gold 3D sunburst. The lovely orange faceted cornelian adds a punch of fall color. And you can buy a matching necklace! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28177977
2. These beautiful brushed silver and copper tear shaped earrings are made from recycled silver and copper. The imprinted design is on both sides and come to you in a nice jewelry box made from recycled materials! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32661314
3. This beauties are made with brass antique victorian buttons from the 1800s, one Swarovski crystal bead and brass birds. High quality materials make a high quality, and in the case high style, pair of earrings. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32240800
4. These cute earrings are made from recycled sterling silver. They are simple, classy and environmentally friendly! There is a matching necklace and you better hurry and get yours before I snatch these up! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vt_related_1&listing_id=32831999
5. These earrings caught my eye before I even decided t do this particular feature. They are so unique and fun! They are made from spoon handles and the wires are sterling silver. Great find! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32696322
6. These earring are light weight and less than 2 inches long. Most of bellota26’s items are made from recycled vintage jewelry! Great pieces! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28917100
7. Just perfect, I love these earring! They are made up of a variety of different items such as vintage brass key stampings and watch gears, looove it! Stop by this week and get 20% off your entire purchase! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30838149
8. I don’t think it gets much cooler than these Lego earrings! They make me smile every time I look at them. And the kid in me loves that the smaller lego is detachable so you can switch them around!! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26459764
9. Another really cool idea. These earrings are made from a recycled CD! So they look good AND you can feel good about wearing them! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32706949
10. These little green army men earring are the best! Such a creative idea and they look great! I had to feature these even though these particular ones sold the other day, DrStrychnine has other equally cool stuff in her shop so make a point to stop by! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32692795
11. Gorgeous is the word to describe these earrings! These earrings flaunt Swarvoski crystals and glass beads with gold fish hook tops and come with a equally stunning necklace. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31649944
12. SO CUTE! Each pair of oxidized silver earrings has a snippet of a vintage dictionary preserved behind resin. Love them! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32707446
13. GhostShip has taken vintage sea glass and turned them into an eye catching set of earrings. The earring are finished off with Czech glass bicones and silver plated lever back ear wires. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27618158
14. These earring have that “wow” factor to them. They have Columbian coins suspended beneath Czech glass, natural onyx and gold plated bead cups. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21591762
15. These fun earrings are made from eco-friendly felt and have a champagne colored pearl in the center. Lightweight, adorable and the perfect addition to any eco-chic outfit! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32709354
16. These lightweight wooden earrings are made from the inner workings of a retired piano! They have been reshaped, sanded, stained and decorated to give you a one of a kind piece! Perfect gift for the person who has everything! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32694968
17. I loooooov buttons! So of course I love these earrings! They are hand pressed using recycled security envelopes. Too cool. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32500718
18. Very cute. These handmade Origami Lucky Star earrings are made using an recycled magazine ad. The earrings even come gift wrapped in an upcycled box! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26196324
19. At first glance I had no idea these earrings were made from a tin can, but they were! Each disk was punched from a Crate and Barrel holiday tin and domed, giving them this wonderful shape! The pair come in a handmade oversized matchbox, all very creative. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15040085
20. Yes, that’s right, these earrings are made out of a recycled skateboard! I love this concept! The pair have been cut out, sanded and sealed. Great from every angle these are sure to turn some heads! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32693387
21. Check these out! These mini dress earrings have been made from a recycled tin can!. They are so detailed and I am so impressed by them. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vt_related_1&listing_id=31551459
22. These awesome earrings are made from pocket watch gears and vintage 1920s red cross pins. Stop by this shop to see all of the other items they have made from vintage and found objects! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32890186
23. These made to order earrings are made from a fine silver circle and sterling silver chain. They only use eco-friendly, 100% reclaimed/recycled silver wire and even make sure to recycle their scraps! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29845481
About Reclaimed Threads: Reclaimed Threads is a sustainable bag company launched by Katherine DeSantis. Katherine is a 20-something entrepreneur combined her love of being creative and sustainably conscious to form the company. Every bag is handmade by Katherine from reclaimed, vintage and organic/sustainable materials. There are a variety of style bags and products to chose from! Her shop is at: www.reclaimedthreads.etsy.com.